ISO is an independent international organisation that facilitates innovation and leads way to the development of trade. The objective of getting yourself ISO register is to advance the improvement of standardisation in technology. ISO has listed internationally recognised standards (e.g, 9001, 22000, 19000) to encourage worldwide exchange of goods. ISO registration or ISO certification improves the credibility of your business and helps you get more business. You might have seen ISO 9001 Quality mark on products from large companies. This can be attained through ISO certification
Advantage of ISO:
• International credibility: ISO Certification plays a vital role in helping the organisation to build credibility in overseas business.
• Customer Satisfaction: ISO standards are intended to make organisations to serve their customers in a better way that would simultaneously increase customers’ satisfaction
• Government Tenders: ISO Certification is quite essential to bid for Government Tenders.
• Business Efficiency: Functional efficiency of organisations is improved by obtaining ISO Certification. SOP (Standard Operating Procedures) and work instructions can be developed with the help of ISO Certification Agency. Implementation of ISO in an organisation manages the resources efficiently.
• Product Quality: By obtaining ISO Certification, the product quality matches up the international standards, it will reduce the risk of product order rejections that may occur due to the flawed products
• .Marketability: ISO Certification improves the business credibility, and it helps the business marketing directly.
Kind of ISO as under:
• ISO 9001:2008- Quality Management System
• OHSAS 18001 – Occupational Health & Safety Management System
• ISO 37001 – Anti-bribery management systems
• ISO 31000 – Risk Management
• ISO 27001 – Information Security Management System
• ISO 10002 – Compliant Management System
• ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
• ISO 26000 – Social Responsibility
• ISO 28000 – Security Management
• ISO 22008 – Food Safety Management
• SA 8000 – Social accountability
• EnMS EN 16001 ISO 50001 – Energy Management
• SO/IEC 17025 – Testing and calibration laboratories
• SO 13485 – Medical devices
• ISO 639 – Language codes
• ISO 4217 – Currency codes
• ISO 3166 – Country codes
• ISO 8601 – Date and time format
• ISO 20121 – Sustainable events
• SO/IEC 27001 – Information security management